Artificial Intelligence Course in Bangalore + Internship.
Become an Artificial Intelligence professional specializing in Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, R, SQL & Python.
We empower trainees from all categories like Working Professional, Freshers and Business Owners.
Skills You Will Learn
Statistics, Machine Learning Techniques, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, Image Processing
Lifetime Community Access
VIP Access to Data Science Forum community for knowledge sharing and support.
Funnel your skill to take up the post as Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Scientist, NLP Engineer, AI Engineer.
First invites to skill upgrade or join case study group, YouTube & Facebook Live, & Skill Refresher Classroom session.
Best in-class content by industry leaders in the form of Live Videos, Projects, Case Studies and Assignments.
Gives an overview about the Data Science, AI and related topics to get a clear idea about the subject. Data science life cycle and various applications of Data science will be discussed.
Learn how to leverage different statistical tests like T test, chi square and so on to find out the WHYs of every business. Univariate analysis, binary analysis and multivariate analysis will be explored in detail.
- Computing basic statistics
- Comparing means of two samples
- Testing a correlation for significance
- Hypothesis Testing
- Classical tests (t,z,F), Chisquare
- Summarizing Data
- Data Munging Basics
Learn hands on R for Data science which includes understanding data types, reading and writing files, summarizing the data, statistical tests and generating various charts for visualization.
- The various kinds of data types in R and its appropriate uses
- Summarize data by using functions like: str(), class(), length(), nrow(), ncol()
- Data Structures
- Reading tabular data files
- Reading from csv files
- Vectors, matrix and list
- Installing packages
- Knowledge on the various Sub-setting methods
Learn about measure of centre, measure of spread, distribution, hypothesis testing along with business use cases.
Explore how to use python for Data pre-processing using different packages and prepare data to extract insights and patterns.
Perform statistical analysis, predictive analytics, machine learning, NLP and deep learning using Python leveraging various powerful libraries.
Understand what is supervised learning and unsupervised learning and also get to know what are different algorithms present in ML which are used to capture pattern and predict.
- What is Machine Learning?
- Machine Learning Use-Cases
- Machine Learning Process Flow
- Machine Learning Categories
- Supervised Learning
- Linear Regression
- Logistic Regression
- What is Data Science?
- What does Data Science involve?
- Era of Data Science
- Business Intelligence vs Data Science
- The life cycle of Data Science
- Tools of Data Science
Get to know how machine learning algorithms works in the backend and also learn how to implement these different machine learning algorithms like linear regression, logistic regression, decision tree, random forest, SVM and so on in python.
Learn what is Un-Supervised Learning and the theory behind clustering and implement various types of clustering.
- What is Clustering & its Use Cases?
- K-means Clustering
- Use case implementation on K means
- What is Hierarchical Clustering
- Use case implementation on Hierarchical Clustering
NLP is all about generating insights using unstructured text data. Learn how to clean text data, feature engineering which is converting text to numbers, text classification, sentiment analysis and so on. Implement various NLP projects using python.
- The concepts of text-mining
- Text processing
- Feature engineering
- Advanced NLP techniques
Deep learning algorithms are advanced supervised methods which uses neural networks to maximize the accuracy. Learn how these algorithms works and implement in python using keras framework. The algorithms include convolution neural networks, recurrent neural networks, LSTM etc.
- Intro to Deep learning
- CNN and RNN
- Real time projects
Learn how to process image data using convolution neural networks and implement multiple projects like digit classification, object detection etc.
Get to know what is Recommender Engines, what are the different types of Recommender Engines in this section. Also implement collaborative filtering and content-based Recommender Engines in python.
- What is Association Rules & its use cases?
- What is Recommendation Engine & it’s working?
- Types of Recommendation Types
- User-Based Recommendation
- Item-Based Recommendation
- Difference: User-Based and Item-Based Recommendation.
- Recommendation Use-case
Learn how to leverage SQL for Data science. Learn to retrieve data, manipulate it, merge the datasets and aggregate to find the insights.
- Basics of SQL
- Retrieving data
- Data manipulation
- Aggregation in SQL
Solve more than 10 real time projects across industries and understand the data science lifecycle.
Mock Data science interviews from experts to make students ready to take up real interviews and crack them easily.
These are some of the tools covered as a part of the course curriculum.
We empower trainees from all categories like Working Professional, Freshers and Business Owners.
Retail Case Study
There are lot of data science use cases in retail industry and analytics has proved that there is significant chance to optimize problems. Let’s explore this dataset and answer multiple retail questions using univariate and bivariate analysis.
Churn prediction is one of the most popular Big Data use cases in every business. It consists of detecting customers who are likely to cancel a subscription to a service.
It is the practice of dividing a customer base into groups of individuals that are similar in specific ways so companies can do marketing to each group effectively and appropriately.
Apply natural language processing to recognize sentiments of customer voice.
As a part of text classification, we will build an email classifier which classifies a mail as either spam or ham. It uses various machine learning algorithms and choose the best one.
This is one of the famous demonstrations of deep learning coming into play to solve an image problem. It uses deep neural networks to classify the digit image into a specific number.
Product Category Prediction
One of the complicated problems in e commerce and retail industry is the classifying a product into certain category. In this case study, we will use natural language processing and deep learning techniques to build a product classifying system with good accuracy.
Apply machine learning algorithms on broad set of data such as customer purchase data, contextual information (device, time, third-party feedback ) to recommend products or services.
₹49,999/- + GST
Reserve your seat by paying ₹2,000 now and the balance within two weeks of paying registration fees.
How You Benefit From This Training
I’m interested in this Data Science Training
These are some of our certification programs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Post training you will learn how to analyse data. Practical exposure on tools Like R, SQL and Python. You will understand Case studies. Work on Live projects. Learn the art of Data Science to solve data related problems.
We have both online and offline training, to make it convenient for working professionals.
These training sessions will be conducted in two locations. Skillfunnel Yelahanka, Whitefield. Bangalore.
Weekdays classes are conducted online.
Monday to Friday
Timings 06.00 pm – 08.00 pm
Weekend classes will be conducted in the institute.
Saturday to Sundays
10.00 am -12.00 pm
All academic doubts will be cleared in the following ways:
• Live and Online sessions will be arranged as per trainer’s requirement.
• Batch-wide Q&A forum, wherein other students and Teaching Assistants (TAs) respond to your doubts.
• Private group chat, wherein you and your team members will help each other work through the study material and assignment.
Back up class will be provided based on the trainers availability.
- We have two modes of training.
- Online training sessions on the weekdays.
- Classroom training sessions on weekends, IN Yelahanka & Whitefield.
- Devoting 4-5 hours a day should be enough. its a good practice to put more time in learning.
- If you only depend on the class room training the purpose of the course will be defeated.
- The course is practical oriented, you need to work on the tools on the regular intervals.
- Job placement will be impacted if you do not practice what is taught in the class.
All our batches are limited to 10 students to provide undivided attention during the training sessions.
- Working with various prestigious organisations.
- Passionate Data Science /Analytics / AI professionals
- Multiple AI Book Authors
- Regular speakers at AI Conferences
- Experiences across domain
- Top 40 under 40 Data scientist award winners (AIMS)
- Our training curriculum includes both practical and theoretical training sessions.
- For better understanding on the subject you will be solving case studies.
- Yes, you will be writing codes on the applications; these are basic codes which are available online, based on the query.
- You will no be a full stack developer or a programmer, you will not be writing heavy codes to build software.
- You will be using Python and R for data processing, the codes are available online as they are preset queries.
Yes, you will receive some notes from the trainer. These notes are for your basic understanding of the topics covered. Since the modules are based on applications. Working on the application Like Python, R, SQL will give you more understanding of the subject than reading the notes.
Ps. Woking on the applications is the key to understanding the concept better.
Yes, we provide placement assistance, though we do not promise or guarantee 100% placement, we assist you until you get into a job.
SkillFunnel placement assistance program is designed to help you in securing a job.
- We will assist you in building your professional resume.
- Mock interviews will be conducted to prepare you for the interviews.
- We will share your resume with some of the reputed organizations.
Internship program is a part of the course, this will add value to your resume during job placements.
- The average salary depends on the companies payscale standards.
- However, it is noted from various job portals that the salary may vary between 25,000 – 35,000 inr. per month.
- With our placement assistance program, we try to get a job offer as per industry standards.
- Business analyst
- Data analyst
- Data scientist
- NLP engineer
- Machine learning engineer
As per various job portals, there are organisations looking for Professionals and Students who are seeking placement opportunities in Bangalore.
The list of companies that hire Artificial intelligence professionals are
- Thought Works
- JP Morgan
- Yes, you would be eligible to get a job without an IT / Technical background. Provided you are good with the basics of mathematics and statistics.
- You will not be a full time coding professional or developer. The job revolves around data hence basic understanding of the technical concepts and codes will do the trick.
- Your willingness to adapt to the technology by learning some applications Like R, Python, SQL will definitely help you in getting a job.
PS. We have placement assistance program which will help you in securing a job.
Any graduates with good communication and analytical skills are suited best with some basic knowledge mentioned below.
- Basic understanding of 10 standard mathematics and statistics is necessary to comprehend the modules covered during the training session.
- To secure a job it is essential for you to know tools Like R, Python, SQL.
- For you to secure a job you can have any graduation. Based on comnpany’s requirments.
Join SkillFunnel today to learn Artificial Intelligence from industries experts.
- Your First point of contact regarding Course Curricullum, Placement, and Internship will be our counsellor.
- For more details about the course curriculum call us on +91-8494946699 between 9 am to 7 pm.
- Or walk to in to our institute to talk to our counsellor anytime during the working hours.
- You will receive course completion certification from SkillFunnel by end of the course.
- To acquire that certificate you need to write an assessment and clear the Mock interview session with the trainer.
You can pay using Debit/Credit Card, Cheque, and Cash.
Please contact the counsellor from the Institute for more details on installments.
Yes, you can request for a session to clear your doubts.
- If you are opting for classes online 1-2 hours will be allocated based on trainer’s availability, apart from your regular classes.
- If you are opting for Offline classes a session would be arranged based on trainers availability and scheduled.
SkillFunnel will provide you :
- Globally renowned certification
- Live projects
- Case studies
- Practical approach towards training
- Support via online Forums / Groups
- Placement assistance
- Trainees’s attending the course should understand the fundamentals of Mathematics, statistics and coding tools.
- Basic understanding of statistics, 10 standard calculus, Linear equations etc.
- Fundamentals of programming language C, C++, and Java.
- To secure a job it is essential for you to know the concept and fundamentals of R, Python, SQL programming.
- These are basic expectations necessary to comprehend the modules covered during the training session.
- Yes, you will get an internship program.
- There is a selection process for this program.
- Candidates will be shortlisted via written test and an interview.
The course fee is 49,999 + GST with internship program and Placement assistance.
Definitely yes, Industries like healthcare, transportation, insurance, transport and logistics, and customer service will be using Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning in the forthcoming years.
- Artificial intelligence is being integrated as a part of all the business modules.
- Business automation is a data driven concept to minimize losses based on data analysis.
- Data scientist are an integral part of all management, who derive the numbers by culminating data and analyzing it.
- Numbers speak the language of success. All this is possible by Machine learning and Artificial intelligence.
There will be various job opportunities for professional who have expertise in these domains.
Hence it is an ideal career opportunity.
- Yes, you will get an opportunity to work on Live projects post course completion.
- You will be a part of the internship program at one of the prestigious AI companies.
- Provided the candidate clears the written test and interview.
The internship program is for 3 months post course completion. Written test has to be cleared to avail the internship program.
- The current market economy is transforming at a fast pace with Artificial Intelligence.
- People with AI skillset are in demand due to the current market trend.
- There is a huge demand in the industry regardless of the vertical or size of an organization.
- There are various organisations offering Internships.
- By learning Artificial Intelligence Course, you will one of the most demanded professionals across various industry verticals.
By joining SkillFunnel we will assist you in internship and placement.
Yes, we will assist you in the interview preparation.
- Our trainers will assist you in the internship interview process and Mock interviews.
- We will assist you in building a professional resume.
- You will get assistance in order to groom you for job placement.
SkillFunnel is a Digital Marketing and Artificial intelligence Training Institute located in Yelahanka, Bangalore. Catering to nearby areas of North Bangalore.
For Artificial intelligence the classes will be conducted in two locations Yelahanka and Whitefield.
The localities proximate to 10 km around Yelahanka are Hebbal, Kempapura, Jakkur, Jalahalli, Vidhyranyapura, Thanisandra, RT Nagar, Sanjaynagar, Sahakarnagar, Kodigehalli, Kogilu, Bagalur.
Localities proximate to 10 kms around Whitefield are Brookfield, K Narayanpura, Hoodi, Vathur, Chanasandra, ITPL, Kadugodi, Kundalahalli.
Please contact our Counsellor to understand the proximity of the distance from various parts of Bangalore.