Advance Digital Marketing Course With Internship
100% Job Oriented Digital Marketing Training with Certification & Placement Assistance.
The course is designed in a way that works for hundreds of thousands of people from various categories like Working Professionals, Freshers, Housewives and Business Owners.
Skills You Will Learn
SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, Branding, Marketing Analytics and more.
Lifetime Community Access
VIP Access to Digital Marketing Premium Group and Forum community for knowledge sharing and support.
Funnel your skill to take your career to new heights as Digital Marketing Manager, SEM Manager, SEO Manager, Social Media and Content Manager.
Get your first invites to skill upgrade or join case study group, YouTube & Facebook Live, & Skill Refresher Classroom session.
Each and every module is designed, evaluated and executed by the best industry trained professionals in terms of videos, projects, case studies and assignments.
- Difference between Advertising & Marketing
- Understand Marketing Ps
- Traditional way of Advertising & Disadvantages
- Introduction To Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Channels
- Digital Marketing Advantages
Case Study on Digital Marketing VS Traditional marketing.
Introduction to Search engines.
- Basic introduction to search engine and World Wide Web and its functions.
Overview of (SERP) Search engine result page.
- Web page title,
- Page URL,
- Brief description of the page content.
Explanation of how a search engine works.
- Crawlers and Bots.
Types of Search engine
- Identification of various search engine
Overview of Google search engine
- Introduction to google search engine technology
Difference between Google and Other search engines.
- Discussion about how Google is different in terms of technology than other search engines.
Design template tool Canva
- Introduction to design template tool
- How to use the tool
- Features of Canva
Royalty Free Images
- Overview of royalty free images
- List of royalty free image websites
- Understand purpose & goals.
- Setting up the Budget & Roles
- Understanding websites, domain names and domain extensions.
- Choosing the correct hosting
- Creating Content Strategy.
- Website Structure.
- Creating Mockups
- Understanding Different types of websites – web, mobile, responsive, static & dynamic
- Start Designing
- Website Maintenance
- Different types of Domain
- What is ICANN
- How to find a Domain name
- Domain name registrars
- Types of Web hosting
- Choosing a Web Hosting Plan
- Introduction To cPanel
- Working with cPanel
- Creating & Setting First email address
- Introduction to WordPress
- WordPress Installation
- WordPress Dashboard
- Creating | Deleting Pages
- Creating | Deleting Category
- Creating | Deleting Tags
- Creating | Deleting Post
- Working with images
- WordPress Themes
- WordPress Plugin
- Creating Menus
- WordPress Settings
- Setting Permalink
- Working with Menus
- Creating User & Roles
- Working With Page Builders
- Plugin Configurations
- Theme Configuration/Customize
Introduction to Research
Introduction To Niches & Micro Niches
- Introduction to Keywords and Phrases
- Overview of Keyword research
- Keyword research tools
- Types of keywords
- Understanding keywords and usage
- Introduction to Keyword modifiers
- Types of Modifiers
- Keyword modifiers and buyers Journey
Keyword competition analysis
- Overview of Keyword analysis tools
- Introduction to Social Media
- Introduction to SEO
- Introduction to Technical SEO
- Usage of Google search console
- XML site map
- Preferred domain
- Crawling and Indexing
- Site structure
- Url Structure
- Canonical URL
- Schema Mark-up
- 404 pages
- Responsive Website
- Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Page Speed
On Page SEO
- Introduction to On-Page SEO
- Content Quality
- Meta Tags
- Content SEO
- Headings and content formatting
- Images and Multimedia optimization
- URL optimization
- Internal Linking
- External Linking
- Page loading speed
Off Page SEO
Introduction to Off-page SEO
- Linking Building
- Link building approach
Black Hat SEO
- Introduction to black hat SEO
Strategic program based case studies to improve your own website.
Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Youtube Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Strategies to create social media Ads
Case studies based on various Social Media Ads.
Introduction to Google Ads
Introduction to keyword planner
- Search networks ads
- Display network ads
- Shopping Ads
- Universal App ads
Case studies based on Ads run by various industry verticals.
- Introduction to the analytic tools
- Overview of Google Analytics
- Installing / Testing Google Analytics
- Creating Views
- Creating Filters
- Understanding Reports
- Adding Users
- Connecting to GMB
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Difference between Email Marketing & Email Spamming
- Email Marketing Tools
- Setting up MailChimp
- Creating Lead capture form
- Setting and Testing Lead form
- Importance of Online Reputation Management
- Why Online Reputation Management Matters
- Online Reputation Management Steps
- ORM Tools
Strategic case studies on various instances of ORM.
Some of the major tools covered in our institute, for you to excel in the industry.
Social Media Tools
SkillFunnel will give you an opportunity to work on Live projects in internship program, to gain hands-on experience with the competitive environment before getting a full-time job.
Build SEO Strategy
Run Live Facebook Ads
Run Live Google Ads
₹24,999/- + GST
Reserve your seat by paying ₹2,000 now and the balance within two weeks of paying registration fees.
How You Benefit From This Training
I’m interested in this Digital Marketing Course
Frequently Asked Questions
Digital marketing is a modern concept of marketing using various electronic mediums. This type of marketing is more precise in terms of targeting or reaching out to the right customer at the right time using various data points and algorithms. It is a part of marketing agenda for various activities such as Brand awareness, Advertisement, Lead generation, Email Marketing etc.
Some examples of Digital Marketing Platforms
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Native Advertising
- Marketing Automation
- Email Marketing
- Online PR
- Inbound Marketing
Yes, we do assist in placements. Though we do not promise or guarantee 100% placement, but we assist you until you get into a job.
Once you start the Digital Marketing Course with our institute, you will start receiving job opportunity emails. Initially, these emails are to be observed with the kind of requirements, job descriptions the clients ask for in the market and what kind of companies are looking for Digital marketers. Once you are towards the end of the course, we will help you create the resume and also prepare you for the interview.
- If you’re a Fresher and looking to start your career in a fun creative industry where you get to work on social media and digital platforms.
- If you’re experienced then this course will help add value to your skill-sets and upgrade your career.
- If you’re looking for a job that gives you the freedom to work from anywhere then Digital Marketing gives you that freedom.
- If you’re an entrepreneur or planning to be one then Digital Marketing helps your business start and grow.
- If you’re a creative person and looking for a course/career to help unleash and market your creativity.
All academic doubts will be cleared in the following ways with:
- Dedicated team of Teaching Assistants (TAs) to help you with your academic doubts
- Private group chat, wherein you and your team members will help each other work through the study material and assignments
- Batch-wide Q&A forum, wherein other students and Teaching Assistants (TAs) respond to your doubts
- Live sessions with industry Experts
- Detailed and personalised feedback from industry experts on each assignment/project
Devoting 4-5 hours a day should be enough. However, the more time you devote, the greater will be your learning from the program.
- Globally renowned certification
- Live projects
- Case studies
- Practical approach towards training
- Lifetime Refresher Class
- Support via online Forums / Groups
- Placement assistance
Yes, we have an upto date curriculum, our course material is periodically updated by the trainers in the institute as per the latest industry standards.
60-70 days for the course completion.
We have dedicated Facebook forums and WhatsApp groups for assistance. We conduct live Q & A every week.
You can register on our website by filling up the contact details, our counselor will get in touch with you. Or Call us on +91-8494946699 between 9 am to 7 pm. Or walk to in to our institute to talk to our counselor anytime during the working hours.
You will receive
- 10+ Globally recognized Certifications.
- Job / Placement assistance from the institute.
- Internship program in our institute.
- Lifetime refresher classes.
Yes, Institute and Google certifications are included in the course fee, except for Facebook paid certification. Please check with the counsellor for more details.
Yes, the training provided in the institute is sufficient to clear the certifications.
Post course completion you will receive certification from the institute and 10+ certificates from
google and SEM.
Back up classes will be provided based on trainers availability in the institute.
Yes, you will get 6 hours of free Digital Marketing before you pay the fees.
The duration of the course is 60 days of classroom training and 30 days of internship to work on live programs in the institute. The fee amount is mentioned above.
This course will help you in acquiring Digital Marketing skills, as this is the age of the internet, various industries are integrating digital marketing as a part of marketing strategy. If you are a job seeker this will help you secure a job and build a career. If you are an entrepreneur you don’t have to depend on external marketing agencies, you would be able to run your own lead generation campaigns and perform other sales and marketing activities.
There is no set qualification to learn the course. One should have basic computer knowledge and should have basic knowledge of marketing to understand the subject.
But qualification plays a key role in job placement assistance. depending on the organisation standards.
You would be eligible for placement only when you complete all the course Modules and clear the Certifications test conducted by the institute. We provide 100% placement assistance post course completion.
The average salary as per current market standards is 25,000 to 30,000. This is subjective to your performance in the interview and company pay-out standards.
SkillFunnel is one of the best digital marketing institutes in Bangalore. We have a comprehensive course curriculum divided into two parts theory and practical + Internship program. The classroom training is based on practical sessions on projects and case studies. Post-training you will receive globally recognized certificates with 100% placement assistance till you secure a job. Our internship program will help you acquiring skill and confidence to face any kind of job interviews. You will receive lifetime access to refresher classes at the institute and access to online forums/groups.
We only provide classroom training. Our approach to training is based on case studies and practical sessions.
You can pay using Debit/Credit Card, Cheque, and Cash.
The fee amount is 24,999 + GST.
The course duration is 60 days of classroom training and 30 days of an internship program for practical exposure on live projects.
As per the market trend we live in an online age. Everything these days are done over the internet. Be it from ordering grocery to high-end electronics. Digitization has taken over the world. For example, it is not necessary for a person to belong to a city like Bangalore to have access to all high-end products. Due to various E-commerce website, they are made available at your doorstep. This is possible due to advanced technology and digital marketing.
Most of the companies are integrating digital marketing as a part of their business module. Hence there is a lot of job opportunities for Job seekers to make a career in digital marketing. Apart from that, you can be your own boss by working as a freelancer. Digital marketing can help you create a passive channel of income by blogging and affiliate marketing.
SkillFunnel has a certification program for SEO, we have state of the art training facility and faculty to certify you on SEO, post course completion.
Enroll with SkillFunnel for 100% placement assistance for SEO profiles.
All the certifications have their own value. Depending on the stream you would choose. There are three major streams Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization. All the certifications would be Null and void if you do not possess the skill and knowledge.
Enroll with SkillFunnel to be certified as a Digital Marketer.
Definitely YES, with the growth of technology and the usage of internet. Digital marketing definitely has a good scope of career opportunities.
You can explore job opportunities post the internship program. Our counselor will guide you throughout the placement program to choose the best job based on your performance and area of interests.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Content Strategist
- Virtual Reality Developer
- SEO and SEM Specialist
- User Experience Designer
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Social Media Specialist
SkillFunnel is a Digital Marketing Training Institute located in Yelahanka, Bangalore. Catering to nearby areas of North Bangalore.
The localities proximate to 10 km around Yelahanka are Hebbal, Kempapura, Jakkur, Jalahalli, Vidhyranyapura, Thanisandra, RT Nagar, Sanjaynagar, Sahakarnagar, Kodigehalli, Kogilu, Bagalur.
Please contact our Counselor to understand the proximity of the distance from various parts of Bangalore.
Internship Is a crucial part of your career. It plays a vital role in the enhancement of various skill sets. There are two types of internship programs they are Paid internship and Free Internship.
The stipend depends on the organization who is providing the internship program.
Choose the internship program which adds value to your profile. This is the time you should be thinking about implementing the knowledge you acquired. This term is a trial and error phase where you can learn from your own mistakes.
The list of skills you will enhance in this phase
- Exposure on various sectors of Digital Marketing
- Social skills to interact in the work environment
- Practical Knowledge based on knowledge implementation
- Self-Confidence to face any work-related situation.
- Weight-age on your Digital Marketing Resume.
- Learn time management.
- Learn about compliance at work
- Development of Communication Skills
Internship plays a key role in placement process.